You will want to make the process of shopping for a home as productive
and enjoyable as possible. After all, you'll be on a quest to find your next
dream home. That's why it's important to take the right things with you:
• A digital camera, so you can take pictures of the features you like in
the properties you see.
• A notepad, so you can take notes.
• Measurements of your largest pieces of furniture, so you can confirm
they'll fit in the rooms of properties you like.
• A measuring tape.
• Some healthy snacks and beverages, (especially important if you're
taking the kids along).
• A map of the area, so you can check out local parks and other
• Clear driving directions to each of the properties you want to see.
One of the best ways to shop for a home, and actually enjoy the experience,
is to work with a great REALTOR®.